Friday, June 19, 2009

Im Coming Home

Well, I have had an amazing time in South East Asia. I had a lot of fun planned for my last few weeks, unfortunately I'm not able to extend my travels like I planned. So now I am heading home June 30th. I am in Ventienne the capital of Laos right now and I will be heading to Ho Chi Min City quickly to hop on a plane to Singapore to see some pals before I go home.

I am a bit depressed that my time in South East Asia is finishing up. There is so much I haven't experienced, but I am thankful for the things I was able to do.

Traveling in South East Asia has gotten me really excited about future travels. I've contemplated coming back here as soon as possible and for longer to see some things I missed. Or traveling within Canada, being away from Canada has made me realize how big my country is and how much of it is unknown to me.

Well, I don't know if I will post again before I'm back in Canada. I hope to see you folks soon, and keep checking here for when I put up pictures.

(Oh, and Happy 19th Birthday to my little sister Emily!)

No comments:

Post a Comment